The Long Beach Community Database was developed as a community service by
ReThinking Greater Long Beach to provide a publicly available common set
of statistical information about Long Beach, California, for those interested in
making Long Beach a better place for all residents to live and work.
The primary purposes of this database are to provide:
- Members of the community with a standard set of information about the City
of Long Beach.
- Information needed to insure that public and private community services
can be focused on areas where they have the potential of doing the greatest good.
- Information that can be used in carrying out program evaluation of various
community programs and activities.
- Decision makers with detailed information upon which decisions can be
made to improve the quality of life of the Greater Long Beach area.
- Information needed for the preparation of grant applications and proposals.
- Data for researchers interested in studying the City of Long Beach.
Click here to enter the database: